Associated Compressor Engineers promise to use established, specialist couriers including recorded postal services for smaller items to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition.
- Delivery Times
Standard Delivery – Our Standard Delivery service takes approximately 3 to 5 working days(1) for the majority of the country, this time may vary for some restricted postcodes. Quite often delivery will be made sooner where possible.
Next Day Delivery – Need your order fast? We can arrange Next Day Delivery for orders placed up to 12.30 p.m. Monday – Thursday with exception to Bank Holidays. Please contact us for charges – 0161 476 3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Some of our products may be “Built to Order” and are not stocked in our warehouse and therefore may take 7, 14, 21 or 28 days to be delivered. Ace Compressors promise, where possible, to point out such items on our website.
- Delivery Charges
Standard Delivery – Delivery charges are calculated based on the total weight of your order, with a minimum delivery charge of £9.50 + VAT on orders up to 40kg. Any order over £250.00 excluding vat will be delivered FREE OF CHARGE to most UK destinations (but not all) as long as it is a normal working day.(1)
Please note: Online ordering is only available for mainland UK destinations. Customers requiring delivery to remote or non-mainland areas should note that delivery may incur additional charges.
Next Day Delivery – Most items on our site can be shipped using Next Day Delivery service for an extra fee. Next day delivery fees will be calculated based on weight.
For non-mainland or export deliveries please contact our Telesales department on 0161 476 3800
In the unlikely event that your goods are damaged in transit, please call 0161 476 3800 within 24 hours of delivery being made. Any damaged goods should be signed as “damaged”.
If your goods are missing parts or found to be faulty then please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance on 0161 476 3800. Please Note: You must report damaged goods within 24 hours(1) of delivery. THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Additional Information
Delivery schedules are estimates only and will depend on carrier used and items ordered. Heavy items will require the recipient to make appropriate arrangements to off load and accept delivery of the goods. It should be noted that certain orders will require more than one delivery if coming from different suppliers. This will not incur any additional charges.
Returns Procedure for Online and Mail Orders
Ace Compressors hope that you will be happy with the spare parts, tools and equipment you order. However, should you have a change of mind, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on the web site or by Mail Order and apply for a refund. Special orders which have been personalised or made to your specification are non returnable unless damaged. The following conditions apply:
- Orders must be cancelled within seven days from the date goods were delivered by contacting 0161 476 3800(2) quoting your customer details and reference number.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition; i.e. unused and in their original packaging.
- We regret that we are unable to refund any delivery or postage costs.
- We are unable to issue any refund until the goods have been inspected.
- All goods should be suitably wrapped/packaged to make certain of safe handling and to protect them during transit.
- You may be charged if goods are damaged whilst in transit back to us. Please use reputable couriers.
Special order items may not be accepted back unless they are faulty.
Your legal rights are not affected.
If returning goods yourself we recommend you obtain proof of postage/delivery, as any lost or stolen items whilst in transit back to us cannot be refunded.
We use established, specialist couriers to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your goods are damaged in transit, please call our Sales department on 0161 476 3800(2).
- You must contact us by phone within 48 hours of delivery. Your legal rights are not affected.
If there is a Fault or Missing Parts:
Rigorous inspection and batch testing procedures are carried out by a Quality Control department and every effort is made to ensure all products reach you in full working order.
However should either of the following apply please contact our Customer Services Department on 0161 476 3800(2) immediately or within 7 working days of delivery quoting your customer details and reference number.
If parts or items are found to be missing our Customer Services Department will arrange for these to be sent out.
Should your product be found faulty on delivery Customer Services will arrange the collection of your product for inspection.
- Should the goods be verified to be faulty, Ace Compressors will either:
- Deliver a replacement free of charge, or
- Refund the price you paid for the goods if replacement is then not required.
- We cannot issue any refund until the goods have been inspected.
- Please include your customer details and reference number with the returned goods.
- If fuel has been added to the product this must be fully drained off prior to collection or the item may be refused.
- Your legal rights are not affected.
In the event that a product you purchased on-line or mail order develops a fault during its guarantee, usually 12-months (sometimes 24 months) from purchase date, we may offer repair, exchange or refund as appropriate. Your legal rights are not affected. Please contact Customer Services(2) for further assistance.
Refunds will normally be made to the same method of payment as your original purchase within 30 days of the transaction date.
(1) Working Days are classed as Monday to Friday 8.00 – 5.00pm excluding weekends and bank holidays.
(2)Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 08.00 – 17.00