MARK RMA 11kw IVR “Variable Speed” BASE ONLY
POAMake an enquiry
Available in 7 – 12.5 bar version… max. 63.5 cfm – 109.4 m3/h
FREE DELIVERY – UK MAINLAND
IVR Principles: Most of the time, air demand is not constant in a network.
The purpose of an inverter is to reduce the speed of the main motor to follow
precisely the profileof the compressed air requirement.
This results in reduced power consumption, bringing energy savings
and a quick return on the investment incurred
– EMC compliant: no electromagnetic interference to or from the electrical network.
– ES3000 standard controller: comprehensive display and automatic control of the inverter.
– Standard Inlet baffle: protects the inverter against dust whilst allowing ventilation.
– Standard components: easy maintenance and availability.
– Soft start: protects the motor against stress at start up, and avoids current peaks.
– Efficiency 1 motor: from a reputed Premium Brand, high efficiency for lower kW consumption.
Speed regulation of the motor between minimum and maximum frequency brings maximum savings.
– Constant pressure: no fluctuation between load and unload pressures.
(1 bar = 7% energy). No unload cycles and energy wastage.
Mark Air Compressors
|Free Air Delivered (CFM)
|Noise Level - dB(A)
|Air outlet ( BSP )